Do you want to have access a huge network of Canada and Indonesia’s professionals/businesses? Join us for CIDS Membership!
About CIDS Membership
CIDS works to establish an active network among professionals and business communities. We aim to strengthen the capacity of our diaspora through regular networkings, workshops, project developments, or initiatives that could support our journey of economic integration in Canada as well as open opportunities for Canadians to explore trade engagement to and from Indonesia.
Membership dues would support CIDS operational cost in facilitating our goals to connect and grow together.
- Members have access to these offerings:
– Participate in CIDS networking and affiliated events.
– Promote your business in CIDS events and affiliated programs.
– Be entitled for business listing on CIDS’ site with link to your company’s website.
– Advertise on CIDS website for a low-cost fee.
– Eligible for member-to-member discount.
– Gain access for the latest information on Canada and Indonesia strategic relations.
– Develop your leadership/entrepreneurial/communications skills through various offers of trainings and workshops.
– Obtain opportunity to present your products and services in our events with a discounted price.
– Be involved with various CIDS initiatives including our development work in Indonesia.
– Participate in trade mission to Indonesia with CIDS or through our partners organizations.
Investment for CIDS membership
– Businesses and Professionals: $50.00/year
– Non-Profit Organizations: $25.00/year
– Individuals – $10.00/year; free for newcomers*
*We define newcomers as those who came to Canada recently (between 1-3 years) and in job searching/settlement stage.
– Fill out CIDS Membership Form.
– Print, scan, and create a PDF file – email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Make payment online through our paypal link.
– CIDS will send you confirmation email and receipt of your payment.
Do you have questions?
Send an email to Mr. Sal Tjandra – CIDS Membership Director at saltjandra[at]gmail.com.